Is it a problem when you can't see the "board" part of your inspiration board?
Or when there is nowhere else to put the vintage wallpaper?
Or the "pretties"?
Or when you don't have any idea what in the world could be inside all of those pretty "storage" boxes so when looking for something in particular you have to open them all?
I am making progress during my time off though.
1. Playroom cleaned, toys gone through, donations ready? Check.
2. Ava's bedroom (including closet and drawers contents) cleaned and organized? Check.
3. Ava's portrait? Scheduled for this afternoon.
4. Getting myself "together" for new job? Working on it! Hair appointment made. Lots of new clothes bought.
5. Photos backed up on computer? On-going.
6. Packages mailed? Working on it.
7. Getting my DVR hooked up so that I can record "Northanger Abbey" this Sunday? I'm on my way to Time Warner to pick it up this morning. Woo-hoo!
8. Having a little"me" time? Check - Girl's night tonight and a little thrifting this afternoon. A girl's got to have priorities, don't you think?
9. Craft/guest room back in order? As you can see from the photos - not even close!
I know that this list isn't exciting reading - I'm sorry. It helps to keep me on track though so thanks for indulging me!
Here's hoping that you have a wonderful and productive day!